Saturday, May 17, 2008

remember to sign your posts & comments please

I'm guessing that Paula wrote the post titled "People of the Book" and that Fox suggested the 2 new books for Book 3. On second thought I decided that it was actually Ed who nominated the 2 new books...
Pam

PS: I won't be voting for, or reading, Atlas Shrugged. There is no power on the face of this earth that could make me read 1,200 pages of Ayn Rand. I read the Fountainhead & that was enough. But I would read something shorter by her---maybe Anthem? I think it's a novella (I like that length), but it's science fiction... Or maybe "We the Living"?

1 comment:

one of us said...

No. It wasn't me.

I would never nominate Ayn Rand. I couldn't read her when I was 19. Some things don't change.

However, I would like to re-read Catcher in the Rye.

Also, I'm pretty good about signing my posts.

Ed