Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm back at it.


I'm back to reading the novel. Eddie guilted me into it. We (he and I) agreed to read to page 350 (gasp) and then reassess. Join us if you will.

While I was shopping for fruit just now I had a thought: I'm going to stop thinking about plot and time and family structure. I have an inkling of some sociopolitical intrigue (maybe BladeRunner-ish?) coming up so that also makes me want to continue. I'm just starting book 2 on page 204.

Nesting Canada goose from the pond next door to our house.

Pam

2 comments:

lrfox said...

I'm out. I just can't finish. I do feel bad since it was my suggestion but that's not reason enough to suffer The pressure I feel at the end of the day to continue reading is no fun. Book club should be fun and lively.

Fox

Pam J. said...

Hey Lar. Where's your lapsed Protestant guilt?
Pam