Saturday, March 15, 2008

Second, choosing the book

Here's how I see it: There are nine of us in this round (is that a good noun for this purpose?). (BTW Ed, I'm happy to hear that we might have a book in both H. and E. so Shula can join us in a future round.) Doug voted for "Song Yet Sung." I voted for "Little, Big" as did Ed and someone else (blog doesn't let me see who but it was probably Fox). Paula and Camy haven't voted yet, and Natalie probably would have voted but she's had trouble logging in and decided to just go w/ the consensus. Larry and Greg might want to vote.

So. Here's what I propose. Those who want to vote can either post a comment tonight or tell me via email (dougpamjones@comcast.net) and I'll post it.

I'm not going to send everyone an email about this...seems a little pushy, and I know not everyone will want to participate each time around. Which reminds me...Doug said he's not entirely sure he'll finish on schedule, but I'll get to that in post No. 3.

Ed, Love the sheep! Perfect.
Hope others will add to the photo collection. We can have as many as we want. I promise not to post my worms again.

Pam

No comments: